Wailea Daily Photo

Wailea Daily Photo

Photoblog of Maui, Hawaii

5/26/08

Indiana Jones Comes To Maui

This past week the new Indiana Jones movie "Indiana Jones and The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" opened on Maui, and being the movie-aholics that we are, we were there on opening day at the Kaahumanu Theater in Kahului. This is a photo of the concession stand decorated for this film--notice the jungle theme? If you look close enough, you might even see a fake crystal skull.

Labels: , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Olivier said...

le retour tant attendu d'Indiana Jones, j'ai pas encore vu, mais j'en ai très envie.

the long-awaited return of Indiana Jones, I have not yet seen, but I really want.

May 26, 2008  
Blogger ft. lauderdale daily photo said...

Haven't seen it yet. Was it good?

May 27, 2008  
Blogger Gen said...

How was it? Write a review, I like your slant on things!!!

May 27, 2008  
Blogger Jilly said...

Lovely photo. So did you enjoy the film? I've seen mixed reviews - they were all at the Cannes Film festival - but seems the film is doing great business.

May 28, 2008  
Blogger Jonara Blu Maui said...

Wow they went all out for this one lol! I still haven't seen this..didn't pay attention to the date so I'm glad to know it's out. It's a must see..though I'm not gonna get my hopes up about it being as good as the others. I usually like movies better when I dont' get my hopes up too much about them lol!

May 29, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home