Wailea Daily Photo

Wailea Daily Photo

Photoblog of Maui, Hawaii

5/5/07

Wiggles Rocks Us on Cinco De Mayo On Maui

While the Cinco De Mayo party raged on next door at Fred's, we dined at one of our favorite restaurants on Maui, the Greek Bistro.

Wiggles the Cat was the star at the Greek Bistro, a photo op no diner could pass up!This woman in the photo isn't me in case anyone is curious--a stranger who obviously loved to take photos! :-)

If you want to read more about Cinco De Mayo on Maui, I posted about it on another one of my blogs, Who's Yo Mama.




Labels: , , , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a smart cat. I have no doubts he like people and pots and dark surroundings. It is a splendid photograph. I like it.

I am anxious for you to see the Rose-Breasted Grosbeak that came to Brookville, Ohio yesterday. It is the first one I have seen since we moved here 44 years ago.

May 06, 2007  
Blogger lv2scpbk said...

How cute.

May 06, 2007  
Blogger isa said...

Priceless photo! The kitty is so blasé about it - must be exhausting to be admired all the time ;-)

May 06, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute cat!

May 06, 2007  
Blogger Squirrel said...

Typical cat behavior-- getting potted at a celebration!

May 07, 2007  
Blogger Mauigirl said...

Great kitty picture!

I love the Greek Bistro too, have eaten there several times.

May 10, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home