Wailea Daily Photo

Wailea Daily Photo

Photoblog of Maui, Hawaii

7/17/08

Care For A Donkey Ball Dear?

We were driving down South Kihei Road yesterday merrily minding our own business when suddenly I noticed this store sign, and I was so taken with it that we drove around the block to photograph it for the worldwide audience!

No, I didn't go in and purchase any! I'm not terribly attracted to donkey balls, but I think the name and sign are very eye-catching, eh?


And when am I gonna have another opportunity to post something like this???

Labels: , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Ken Mac said...

nice shot, but did you stop and try the donkey balls? they gotta be good!

July 17, 2008  
Blogger Gen said...

Funny and eye catching

July 18, 2008  
Blogger angela said...

I guess they'll be big..it's certainly eyecatching but I'm disappointed you didn't try them..

July 21, 2008  
Blogger Jilly said...

how funny! I'd have taken the shot too. Well done.

July 24, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home