Wailea Daily Photo

Wailea Daily Photo

Photoblog of Maui, Hawaii

7/10/08

Maui Dogs Have It Made In The Shade

If I were forced to reincarnate as a dog, I would hope to be born a Maui dog--or at least move to Maui. Judging by the dogs I meet around and about (alas, no ownership of a dog for me at the present time), Maui dogs have it good!

This old dog came to greet me recently, and she told me she loved Maui. She had spent most of her doggy-hood in Alaska, and Maui was a great place to retire.

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger magiceye said...

by the look on her face she seems to be telling the truth and enjoying it!

July 11, 2008  
Blogger Jilly said...

Lovely dog and obviously has very good conversational skills. She looks a bit Australian shepherd, a bit cattle dog. Is this a specific breed that lives on Maui? I suppose not as she originated in Alaska. Somewhat a change of climate, eh?

July 11, 2008  
Blogger GMG said...

Hi Kuanyin! This month promises to be even more hectic than the already chaotic previous ones! Anyhow, here I am enjoying your blog!
Nice retirement from Alaska; but I'm suspect, as Maui is one of my favourites Pacific Islands!
Now, can you get me an «aguinha de côco»; sorry, I thought I was in Rio... ;)) As for Starbucks, no thanks. Don't drink coffee... ;))
Meanwhile Blogtrotter has now posted my 401st post (on Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA)! Hope you enjoy and have a great weekend!

July 11, 2008  
Blogger Gen said...

Even dogs retire and come to Maui!

July 11, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home