Wailea Daily Photo

Wailea Daily Photo

Photoblog of Maui, Hawaii

6/15/08

The Heat Begins and The Drought Continues



It's good to view waterfalls when the land is dry, the Maui drought continues, and the summer heat amps up! I'm visioning cool refreshing water and rain for Maui. Actually, we got a nice downpour in South Maui this past week---yay!

This is another photo from my archives, and it doesn't look very crisp. Maybe it's ageing, ya think? Oh well, this photo had it's moment in time on the net...now it's time to retire it for good. :Smile:

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger W. A. Whipple said...

I am so grateful for this blog - I miss Maui so much! The Midwest has been getting really nasty weather, torrential downpours, floods, tornadoes, hail... seeing these lovely photos of Maui helps me recall the best vacation I've ever had. Mahalo!

June 16, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home