Wailea Daily Photo

Wailea Daily Photo

Photoblog of Maui, Hawaii

6/12/08

From The Vault

This photo is from my vintage photo collection, and I scanned it into my computer yesterday for the first time. It shows the Kanaio stuppa back on March 12, 1992--that was about the time we discovered this awesome place which is really, really hard to get to. Back then we hiked all the way up to this place. Check out the view of the ocean far below. It's a breathtaking location.

This place is now classified as a hermitage for the Prayer Rock Foundation.

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing place! I love the grass color. Good one.

June 12, 2008  
Blogger GMG said...

Hi Kuanyin! Back home and profiting from the Lisbon’s Day holiday (St. Anthony of Lisbon, not Padua), I’m trying to catch up your posts (What a nice week: June 10th, Portugal’s Day; June 13th, Lisbon’s Day… ;)).
Loved to see the pictures, but my favourite is the wedding season opening... ;)
Have a nice weekend!
Blogtrotter

June 13, 2008  
Blogger Monoi said...

Lived on this side peaceful side of the island so still you can feel the spirits dancing.

June 16, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home