Wailea Daily Photo

Wailea Daily Photo

Photoblog of Maui, Hawaii

8/24/07

Looking Down

Yesterday I posted a photo of a moon between flagpoles. Today I'm posting a photo of a smashed beer can, an empty plastic container, and what looks to me to be a heart formed from a blob of sauce (probably once in the container) which I encountered beside my car door as I came from the health food store. Why am I posting these photos?

One of my wise spiritual teachers taught me to remain aware of all that is around oneself. She said that when you're aware, you could read the future from anything--you don't need cards, runes, or to check-out animal entrails as the old witches do in the popular movie "Stardust". Everything tells a story and prompts your intuition.

On the other hand, I wish people wouldn't litter! :smile:

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger GMG said...

«Everything tells a story», and littering tells an awful story...
I’m taking a holiday in Greece, provided the fires allow me to, so won't be able to post and comment till mid-September. Meanwhile I leave you in Bali at Blogtrotter. Enjoy!

August 25, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love things shaped in the heart like this!

August 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home