Wailea Daily Photo

Wailea Daily Photo

Photoblog of Maui, Hawaii

8/16/07

Elvis Rides Again

This car is parked alongside the curving road to Hana, and it belongs to a woman that sells jewelry and gifts along this notorious, winding road. (One of the common things tourists buy is a t-shirt which says I Survived The Road To Hana). She is a die-hard Elvis fan, and this car attracts a lot of attention!! I might have posted this photo before, and it comes from my archives, but today is the 30th anniversary of the death of Elvis Presley, so I'm posting again.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

We saw this same car!! We just got back last week. Car is still there. You didn't get any shots of the side of it though. LOL. Black Elvis tribute Trans-Am. It made me chuckle.

May 03, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home