Wailea Daily Photo

Wailea Daily Photo

Photoblog of Maui, Hawaii

8/19/08

Smile For The Camera

This is a dog of a dear friend of mine, and I've been watching it grow up and develop it's own style and personality. I took many photos of this peek-a-poo (a mix of Pekingese and Poodle) to catch the smile. I absolutely love to play with the ears--they are too cute!

And I received this Kiss Ass Blogger Award from Jonara Blu who makes very special and beautiful jewelry designs on Maui. Mahalo Nui Loa Jonara!

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger angela said...

He's a cutie and he does look like he's smiling..

August 19, 2008  
Blogger Tash said...

Just adorable! You've caught the perfect smile. When called, does he bark back "I see you"? :)

August 19, 2008  
Blogger Jilly said...

Absolutely adorable. I love this photograph, not to mention the gorgeous dog.

August 20, 2008  
Blogger Jane Hards Photography said...

Just far too cute

August 20, 2008  
Blogger Livio Bonino said...

He looks a smart dog

August 20, 2008  
Blogger Jonara Blu Maui said...

What a sweet puppy! He looks like he's smiling for the camera lol!

Your welcome for the award..you have so many blogs you totally deserve it for all your work. But of course this blog with pics of our home is my fav :)

August 21, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home