Wailea Daily Photo

Wailea Daily Photo

Photoblog of Maui, Hawaii

8/7/08

Closing In On Two Year Birthday of Wailea Daily Photo

I've photographed this leaf-filled grate before and posted it here on Wailea Daily Photo, but this time I'm posting it with my shadow. The two year birthday of Wailea Daily Photo is approaching: August 15!!! And I'm reflecting on all the images I've posted here these past two years.

Sometimes I tell myself it's time to stop! Other times I tell myself to keep going! And other times I tell myself to keep going until we move! So we'll see what the future holds for Wailea Daily Photo....

This grate is located in the parking lot of the Lono Building in Kahului, and I'd just lunched at Manana Garage again. There are many food photos taken inside the restaurant posted on this blog!

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger USelaine said...

Congratulations, Wailea! Mid September will only be a half year for me. I love the composition of this shot - at the thumbnail level, I thought someone was holding their nose!

August 07, 2008  
Blogger PJ said...

Two years is a lot of daily posting. I've just started and it's already a part-time job. Congratulations.

August 07, 2008  
Blogger GMG said...

Hi Kuanyin! 2008.08.08 is a very special day for Blogtrotter. So, before I start commemorating, let me just tell you how much I appreciate your comments on my blogs! Thanks a lot!
Keep going; two years is nothing... ;)) I'll come back for the congrats!
Have a great day and a wonderful weekend!

August 07, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home