Wailea Daily Photo

Wailea Daily Photo

Photoblog of Maui, Hawaii

1/24/08

One Lama And A Rainbow

One of the many beautiful things you'll often see when you visit Maui (or this blog) are RAINBOWS! Maui has rainbows galore. I rather like this rainbow from yesterday with the balance of the white fence. The photo was taken Upcountry Maui as we drove to Makawao.

We had just dropped off Lama Kunga Rimpoche at a home in Haiku. He had been visiting Maui again, and my partner and he are golfing buddies when he comes to Maui. My partner, my daughter, and I were feeling extremely blessed by having shared time with him, and then we spotted this magnificent rainbow. Unfortunately I couldn't get the whole rainbow in the frame.

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger The D in D & T said...

lovely photo. you have to love rainbows!

January 24, 2008  
Blogger Gerald (SK14) said...

hey that is quite a bright arc

January 26, 2008  
Blogger Ming the Merciless said...

Oh wow! How amazing is that?

January 27, 2008  
Blogger  gmirage said...

Wow! great rainbow shot! promising to look at.

January 30, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home