Wailea Daily Photo

Wailea Daily Photo

Photoblog of Maui, Hawaii

11/13/07

Glorious Sunset

This photo is of last night's sunset. Sunrise and sunset are supposed to be the best time to pray as they are window time periods which open to the Other Side.
*******
On another note, I've joined this free site called Predicitify which is fun. You can predict outcomes to major events, earn money, and also submit your own questions. So far I haven't done too good with my predictions, but that's understandable considering I've been ill and off balance. Once I fully recuperate, I plan to participate more. Here's the link:

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Dsole said...

wow!
maybe you're right. It has to be such an special moment.. it's the begging and the ending of a new day! great photo!

November 13, 2007  
Blogger Mary Helen said...

Great sunset photo!

November 14, 2007  
Blogger Ann (MobayDP) said...

Gorgeous.

November 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home