Wailea Daily Photo

Wailea Daily Photo

Photoblog of Maui, Hawaii

10/31/07

Happy Halloween!

It's been a tradition for the last 16 years for my partner and me to attend the Lahaina Halloween Street Festival, but this year we won't be attending because I'm still recuperating and don't want to push myself. Nor do I feel up to a fabulous Halloween Party we've been invited to either. So our Halloween will be a quiet dinner out with just the two of us--not even dressed up in costumes. It feels weird to not be celebrating this holiday!

From what I've read in the newspapers and because of some complaints, the Maui Police Department is going to be out in force with even more men/women patrolling the Lahaina streets where the outdoor Halloween party is held as well as putting up roadblocks to check out revelers/drivers.

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger FĂ©nix - Bostonscapes said...

Hopefully, everyone will behave and have lots of fun tonight.

Happy Hallowe'en dinner! I'm sure the waiters will keep the ghosts away while you dine, though... you... never... know...

Bwaaaaahahahahahaha

<}:D

Cheers!

October 31, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Halloween to you, too. Thanks for stopping by my tropical paradise on this stormy day!

October 31, 2007  
Blogger photowannabe said...

Happy Halloween to you too. Hope you get your strength back soon. Have a relaxing dinner tonight.

October 31, 2007  
Blogger K M F said...

Happy Halloween!

October 31, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home