Wailea Daily Photo

Wailea Daily Photo

Photoblog of Maui, Hawaii

10/21/07

My Healing Tomatoes

A number of years ago, I paid a well-known nutritionist/dowser/healer for a report to determine which foods are beneficial to me and which aren't--and tomatoes are!!

I stuck with this eating plan for quite a while, and then I went off of it as I was tempted by foods which aren't good for me. Lately, with a major health issue I've been dealing with, I've put myself back on the PLAN as part of my protocol to become well again.

Since I'm still very weak and may need several months for full recovery and convalescence following my incidence of pleurisy, my posting may be erratic. The herbs and the care I need are being provided....and they are working....but slower than I would like as I'm usually a very active person.

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger photowannabe said...

Missed you and hope you have a more speedy recovery. Stay the course and post when you are able.

October 22, 2007  
Blogger FĂ©nix - Bostonscapes said...

Hi Kuanyin! I hope you are feeling much better now. Tomatoes are so good for us, people should eat a few toms every day.

I wish you all the best!

Cheers! :)

October 30, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home