Wailea Daily Photo

Wailea Daily Photo

Photoblog of Maui, Hawaii

10/8/07

Morning Maui Rainbow

Here's what I saw when I awoke this morning--a beautiful rainbow! In truth, I see them often as rainbows are a staple of life on Maui.

My posts don't feature big amazing memorials, structures, buildings, fountains and such for we don't have many of these here. What we have is what most people really crave when they come to the Islands:

tantalizing aromas in the air; rainbows in the skies; whales, dolphins and beautiful marine life; warm seas in which to swim, surf, and windsurf; trails to hike; waterfalls; and a huge variety of colorful characters with lots of aloha.

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

It has been about 20 years since I visited Maui-I have many good memories our stay there--thanks for your beautiful photos.

October 08, 2007  
Blogger photowannabe said...

I love the infusion of Maui flavors in your blog. Keep it up.

October 08, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i haven't seen rainbow for a loooong time :)
nice to see it on your photo.

October 08, 2007  
Blogger GMG said...

You lucky girl: not only living in Maui, but also getting rainbows for breakfast... ;))

October 09, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice capture. Beautiful rainbow!

October 09, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home