Wailea Daily Photo

Wailea Daily Photo

Photoblog of Maui, Hawaii

7/17/07

The Lahaina Pohaku



As I was re-visiting this blog today examining how far I've come in a year since I've been blogging, I'm truly amazed. I switched cameras, and then Ming showed me how to make the photos larger which really helped the photos have more punch. The blog isn't a year old, and yet she has grown so much!

The reason the review began is because I wanted to show the before and after photos of the pohaku posted above. I've taken a beautiful photo of the same pohaku before there was a foundation made for it. Naturally, I can't find the earlier photo now I want it! Grrr... So I'm going to go ahead and post this photo, and when I find it in my photo files, I'll come back and edit this post.

Labels: , , , ,