Wailea Daily Photo

Wailea Daily Photo

Photoblog of Maui, Hawaii

7/11/07

In The Jungle Two Yellow Flowers



Similar yellow flowers are seen all over Maui, but these two rather wind-blown ones are found in our back-yard. It's been super gusty here in the afternoons, and our flowers and plants have been taking a beating from these hot, dry winds.

On another note, I have added the "I Follow" Badge to my sidebar, and I've removed the 'No-Follow' attribute inside my template. For those that don't know about this subject, I direct you to read the June 26th post on one of my blogs, Blog-Blond. Guest blogger Melbourne Sue Bride wrote a superlative post on this matter. What it comes down to in a nutshell is that now you'll receive back links for your comments. Some of you may not care about this, but many may. It's kinda like a reward for commenting.

The big reward will be when I finally hit The BIG 365, and this is when I will actually hand out PRIZES! And this day isn't all that far away! Yesterday was my 300th Birthday!!!! I began this blog August of 2006, and I might even celebrate the day I first posted. I love celebrating!

I may have to double-post some days because I want to celebrate my 365th post before traveling in September. Soon you might see Twice Wailea Daily Photo!

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the color yellow, it makes me happy and so does this photo...

July 11, 2007  
Blogger Lavender said...

Beautiful and tropical! I also like the varigated foliage of the other plants - very pretty, thanks for sharing. Happy WW, and thanks for stopping by, Cheers!

July 11, 2007  
Blogger GMG said...

Congratulations for your 300th ;)
We have a saying here in Portugal about yellow colour: «what would be of the yellow if there was no bad taste?». Well, old sayings are not necessarily right...

July 11, 2007  
Blogger Alwizbme said...

the name of the flower is Allamanda, such a beautiful name don't you think... literally means "Your World" in Malay..

July 11, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home