Wailea Daily Photo

Wailea Daily Photo

Photoblog of Maui, Hawaii

7/4/07

Happy Fourth of July!

These are the flowers blooming behind our back deck now. Gorgeous, eh? I'll be attempting to capture the fireworks tonight as probably every photoblogger across America will be doing. To get some sharp photos, I may actually have to study my camera and figure out how to shoot night shots. If you see firework photos appearing here, you'll know I figured it out. If not, then my camera will have bested me again.

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perfect photo for the fourth it looks like a natural firecracker! Great insight!

July 04, 2007  
Blogger Janet said...

Bright and beautiful!

July 04, 2007  
Blogger photowannabe said...

Pretty flower. It looks like a fireworks burst, so maybe you can use it again tonight if all else fails. LOL.

July 04, 2007  
Blogger Miguel Angel Servellón said...

Beautiful flower, excellent photography

July 04, 2007  
Blogger Ellen Whyte said...

We forgot! I have an excuse as I'm not an American but still... Thanks for the reminder. Will cook hotdogs tonight and pretend it is yesterday.

Thanks for visiting us in Malaysia. I'm checking out your blogs one by one.

Always nice to meet a fellow journi and cat lover!

July 04, 2007  
Blogger Ming the Merciless said...

Wow, a beauty queen and a dog savior! I'm impressed!! :-)

Happy 4th July.

July 04, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home