Wailea Daily Photo

Wailea Daily Photo

Photoblog of Maui, Hawaii

6/24/07

Tranquil Reflections

Because I've been so awed and inspired by the gorgeous reflection photos on Minneapolis Daily Photos (truly one of the most artistic and gorgeous photoblogs!), I am always seeking an opportunity to post one of my own!

Since we don't have any lakes, canals, or rivers on Maui, finding water reflections is more challenging. I found this photo op yesterday on the Wailea Gold Course, a world class golf course. You'll be seeing more photos from my golf day because I discovered so many beautiful things to photograph.

Labels: , , , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Ming the Merciless said...

Kuanyin, I'm surprised Maui has no rivers or lakes! I didn't know that.

June 24, 2007  
Blogger GMG said...

Where did you «paint» this beauty? Great picture...
Mahalo for your visit and comment to Blogtrotter.
Gil

June 24, 2007  
Blogger kostas said...

Its the right place!
We have 39 C and we want cool places!

June 24, 2007  
Blogger AinZ said...

beautiful picture! I've never been a huge fan of golf, but with a setting like that, I might change my mine...

June 25, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great picture here today. I love these type of landscapes.

We're "singing in the rain"

South Shields Daily Photo

June 25, 2007  
Blogger Olivier said...

le titre est parfait, l'appaisement, le zen, un endroit ideal pour faire une petite retraite. bravo pour la photo


the title is perfect, appaisement, Zen, an ideal place to make a small retirement. cheer for the photograph

June 25, 2007  
Blogger Deb said...

beautiful photo and very nice reflection!
Thanks so much for the plug...you are very kind!!

June 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home