Wailea Daily Photo

Wailea Daily Photo

Photoblog of Maui, Hawaii

7/12/07

Buddha In The Courtyard

I'm double posting today and may even be triple posting for awhile to meet my goal of 365 posts before we take off for vacation.....and possibly something else. Let's just say something's in the works, and once it happens, we'll probably be outta here. I want to leave a beautiful Maui photo legacy before departure. And ya never know, I might start another DP blog at our new home.

This photo was taken in a courtyard in Makawao, a charming little town upcountry. After I took the photo, a young man approached me and asked me if I liked what I saw. I said "Yes, it's very beautiful", and I could see by the twinkle in his eye, he was VERY happy I had appreciated HIS creation. So I asked him, "Did you do all this?" And he shyly smiled and nodded. I was happy I made his day.

While talking-story with a clerk at a store in Makawao yesterday, we received a message from Spirit confirming the possibility of something new just around the corner.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Ming the Merciless said...

Enjoy your vacation!!

July 12, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting statue amid the greenery.

If you visited my blog yesterday and left a comment about our 52nd wedding anniversary, I wanted to say, "Thanks."
oldmanlincoln

July 13, 2007  
Blogger isa said...

I can hear the excitment in your writing, it is contagious ;-) Hope it comes through for you...whatever it is!

July 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home