Wailea Daily Photo

Wailea Daily Photo

Photoblog of Maui, Hawaii

4/4/07

Self Portrait


I told Kate of Mazatlan Daily Photo when I hit 200 posts for Wailea Daily Photo I would post a self portrait, and then the 200th post came and went before I realized it! Today will be my 204th post for the Daily Photoblogs! So I'm late, but I'm what is called on Maui, "Maui Time". Everybody always seem to run late on Maui--it's expected! I've attempted to shoot some rather artsy, mysterious photos of myself. I have more, but I think two is enough! :-)

Thank you all so much for being such a great community of photobloggers, for your visits, and comments. I can hardly believe I've already done 200 posts! On the other hand, my senior blog, Who's Yo Mama? is celebrating her 300th post and third year birthday today. So you see I've been posting at a much more rapid pace here and growing posts so quickly that Wailea Daily Photo will be a teenager before I realize it.

Labels: , , , ,

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you must be all of 29. I like your portrait idea. I also like that ring on your finger because it looks something like mine.

Brookville Daily Photo

April 05, 2007  
Blogger Deb said...

Belated Congratulations on your second big milestone!
You look 'brilliant'!

April 05, 2007  
Blogger photowannabe said...

What a star...congratulations on yur posting anniversary.
Cute "portrait"

April 05, 2007  
Blogger Olivier said...

je te souhaite un bon 204th post.
Avec cet autoportrait on pourra plus facilement te reconnaitre si on te rencontre dans la rue ;o)
Joyeuse paques


I wish you a good 204th post. With this self-portrait one will be able to you reconnaitre more easily if one meets you in the street; O) Merry Easter

April 05, 2007  
Blogger isa said...

Congratulations on all your milestones!
Clever attempt, but you can't hide how cute you really are!

April 05, 2007  
Blogger Ming the Merciless said...

Congratulations on the 200th post.

I look forward to many more.

April 05, 2007  
Blogger Ming the Merciless said...

And yes, I would love to see your pet backyard spider. I will try to show you our local cockroaches.

April 05, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your 204th post! I like your Easter photo too - nice relief from all of the chocolate but then again, you should really see what Ainz in Zurich has posted if you are craving Easter chocolate.
Happy Easter on Maui.

April 07, 2007  
Blogger edwin s said...

I've pictured you a raven-haired beauty...till now.

April 07, 2007  
Blogger Kala said...

congrats! Mau'i is a very nice place and you do a great job of showing its many beautiful faces =)

April 09, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home