Wailea Daily Photo

Wailea Daily Photo

Photoblog of Maui, Hawaii

3/6/07

Exultant

I took this beautiful shot sometime back, but I've been dragging my feet learning how to upload from my new(er) 10 megapixel camera. Ya see, my paperwork and instructions are lost somewhere in my piles of stuff, and I haven't been able to find it. Thus, I knew I was in for an experiential learning curve with downloading my new camera's photos into my computer photo editor....and then locating it! But, I DID I! I'm feeling so relieved! I hope you enjoy this photo. It cost me lots of white hair! Now I think I'll go have a stiff one. I know it's only the beginning of the week, but anyone care to join me for a strong Mai Tai?

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger M.Benaut said...

Nice photo, the sun setting behind storm clouds.

March 06, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WoW...beautifully captured shot!

March 06, 2007  
Blogger Carlos Lorenzo said...

Fix me one please. Hey, this is an amazing shot. I love those sun rays. 10 megapixels, holy cow! Sniff, sniff I only have 6, I am so jealous now. :)

March 07, 2007  
Blogger Sally said...

hi and thanks for dropping by. I will have to point you to some photos of me without my sunglasses!

March 07, 2007  
Blogger Deb said...

perhaps you should have consumed the strong mai tai before figuring out the camera!
Mix another drink....I'll be over shortly!

March 07, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like heaven

March 07, 2007  
Blogger kuanyin333 said...

Carlos..I watched this Sports Illustrated swimsuit documentary on tv some years ago, and I learned something very important kinda along the theme of it's not the meat it's the motion (well...that may be stretching the metaphor a bit!). One of the great photographers used a shitty, cheap, old camera, and he said (paraphrasing now) that it's not the camera but the 'eye' of the photographer which counts! And you've got A Great Eye!

March 07, 2007  
Blogger Olivier said...

tres belle photo.

March 07, 2007  
Blogger Jilly said...

Wow, what a stunning photograph. Well worth the wait and the hassle with the instructions...

and yes, please, I'll have a Mai Tai too. Two? no, too.

Jilly x

March 07, 2007  
Blogger Lilly said...

You did it! Well done. It is a great and dramatic picture. You did indeed earned yourself a strong drink.
Also, thank you for stopping by at Tuzla DP.

March 07, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home