Wailea Daily Photo

Wailea Daily Photo

Photoblog of Maui, Hawaii

11/28/06

Blue Pool Rainbow



This very special natural pool has attracted controversy in recent years when its location (near Hana) was published in a guide book. Before that, it was something of a local secret, and one had to be directed to it. Now the owners of the land are upset about having its destination known. This photo was taken many years ago when very few knew of this pool---I believe it is a very sacred pool.

Technorati Tags:, Wailea Daily Photo Blog,,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful pool. Is the rainbow always there, thus the name?

I can imagine that the owners would be upset. A special private place, turned in to something different. I'm glad I got to see it without upsetting anyone.

November 29, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So beautiful!

When I first saw another "Susan's" comments, I thought: Did I post a comment already? Ha!

November 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home