Wailea Daily Photo

Wailea Daily Photo

Photoblog of Maui, Hawaii

6/26/07

Reflection of Maui Water Bird

This is my 'hat's-off' photo tribute post to Abraham Lincoln of Brookville, Ohio Daily Photo who is absolutely the most amazing animal, bird, and bug photographer-- and another one of the Daily Photo Bloggers who inspire me to take better photos.

I suppose someone is going to ask me what the name of this bird is, and I'll say right now, "I don't have a clue...some sort of water bird!"

Then again, this photo could be unpopular like yesterday's tree photo, a photo which didn't arouse anyone's child-like imagination and score one lousy comment! Maybe all the inner children are on summer vacation?

Labels: , , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Olivier said...

beau reflet, c'est une superbe photo


beautiful reflection, it is a superb photograph

June 26, 2007  
Blogger Miguel Angel Servellón said...

You have a page and spectacular photographies.
Congratulations

June 26, 2007  
Blogger Miguel Angel Servellón said...

You have a page and spectacular photographies.
Congratulations

June 26, 2007  
Blogger Viola said...

Great shot! Feel calm when I see your picture. It looks like that the lake would be endless and quiet.

June 26, 2007  
Blogger isa said...

You do Abe proud with this photo!

It looks like a woodstork, or an ibis or even a heron...Heck, I don't know ;-)

June 28, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great shot, you have an artistic eye!

June 28, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home