Wailea Daily Photo

Wailea Daily Photo

Photoblog of Maui, Hawaii

1/15/09

Acne A Go-Go

I discovered this vending machine at the Queen Ka'ahumana Center, and it made me chuckle and whip out my camera from my purse. If you have acne, you can purchase a remedy from this machine.

I've read that machines will be doing most of the work in our future, and maybe this vending machine is a sign that the future is fast approaching.
What do you think? Are you seeing more and more vending machines in your cities?

Labels: , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw one in Dallas the was selling all things Apple. All kinds of Ipods and more accessories than I knew existed. And, as you can imagine, they were very expensive.

January 15, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dell has vending machines now. You can buy a pda or bluetooth device from a vending machine at airports. I've also heard of cell phone vending machines. Nice!

January 15, 2009  
Blogger angela said...

I don't think this would ever take off here as only pharmacies are allowed to see anything vaguely medical..However the breadshop down the road has a vending machine for baguettes. The only problem is it keeps being vandalised.

January 15, 2009  
Blogger Stefan Jansson said...

Nope. Never seen one in Tungelsta.

January 19, 2009  
Blogger Hannah said...

what is the price, haha i know that's a dumb question but i live in Maui(the location its in) and i wanted to go and try it but i never knew the price...

May 12, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home