Wailea Daily Photo

Wailea Daily Photo

Photoblog of Maui, Hawaii

12/19/08

My 700th Post--Ho Ho Ho!

Today is my 700th post on Wailea Daily Photo!!! And lately I've been debating how much longer I wish to continue this daily posting! Then I received a loving, encouraging email from one of the City Bloggers (Mahalo Nui Loa dear friend!) which renewed my flagging energies, and thus, I've decided to carry on...at least until post 777. :Smile:

The above photos were taken at a local sushi restaurant in the Maui Mall called Genki Sushi. The sushi chef is excellent, and the prices aren't steep!

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

We keep meaning to try them. They are opening a store in Lahaina. Will get there in January.

December 19, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow ... 700 posts ;--)
Most IMPRESSIVE!!! If I count the posts on ALL of my blogs I might come close, but it'll take a while to get to that number at any one of them.
Hugs and blessings,

December 19, 2008  
Blogger nobu said...

Congratulation! Kuanyin.
700th post is great.

Japanese word,"Genki" means "vigor" or "vitality" in English.

December 19, 2008  
Blogger Carlos Lorenzo said...

Happy 700th Kuanyin! It is great that you find the strength and have the will to continue in your daily posting. I think Maui would be less notorious without your report. Maybe it is a tiny drop of water but perhaps blogs are a faster source of information. I'd rather watch a nice photo and some local opinion than going to wikipedia to find out. Besides you learn stuff. Today I learned that Genki means vigor. Thanks Nobu for that! And thanks to you Kuan. Keep it going.

December 20, 2008  
Blogger Tash said...

That is so fantastic - 700 posts! Well done. Congratulations. And you have a lot of other blogs to tend to! So much dedication and heart go into your Wailea DP.
LOL on the Christmas decoration. Good, inexpensive sushi is nice to have near by.

December 20, 2008  
Blogger Jilly said...

How did I miss this?! So sorry, Kuanyin - and many congratulations. My goodness, that's a goodly number of posts and all of them so interesting. Am so glad you have decided to continue.

December 23, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home