Wailea Daily Photo

Wailea Daily Photo

Photoblog of Maui, Hawaii

12/13/08

Adorable Entrepreneur

I've not been blogging as much as of late because I've been on a heavy work-out routine to get in super shape for an upcoming arduous journey this coming Spring.

Today my podner and I went for long hike down streets where we rarely venture, and what a joy it was to discover this darling girl sitting all by herself selling limes, popcorn, and one of her pictures which she will draw for 25 cents. Unfortunately, we didn't have any monies on us as we weren't expecting to stumble upon her. But I may go back later and give her some business.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Livio Bonino said...

A picture of this darling girl is absolutely worth the 25cents

December 14, 2008  
Blogger raf said...

Love these kinds of posts, Kuanyin. Always brings a smile. Hope she had a good day!

December 15, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home