Wailea Daily Photo

Wailea Daily Photo

Photoblog of Maui, Hawaii

2/22/08

More Mama's Memories and Awards

Mahalo Nui Loa to Carlos of Barcelona Photo Blog who gave me this award. Carlos has an amazing, gorgeous photo blog! I've learned so much from Carlos, and I'm still learning, for he's way ahead of me on the blog curve.

The rules of this award are to pass it onto FIVE other bloggers and then link back to the blogger who gave you the award. Just as Carlos expressed on his blog-- if you don't want to pass this award on and choose not to play--I'm fine with that too! With that said, I give this award to these bloggers and the reason why I'm picking them:

Ming of New Year City Daily Photo
Ming taught me how to make my photos bigger, and the photo sizing made all the difference in the world for Wailea Daily Photo. Plus I love to ogle his great photos of one of my old stomping grounds--Manhattan.

Jilly of Menton Daily Photo
Jilly's received this award before as evidenced on her sidebar (many times), but hey, she's created a beautiful, colorful photo blog, and she really puts a lot of love into it as well as her Monaco blog, so she deserves one more award. Why not?! :Smile:

Delphi Daily Photo
I've received a Summons from Spirit to return for another visit to Greece, and until I find the right moment to journey there, I love to feel the Grecian energy by visiting this blog. Today there's a beautiful photo of almond blossoms.

Kala of Honolulu Daily Photo
His photos are inspiring and stunning and beautiful--and they remind me why I'm thrilled to live in Hawaii.

Santy from Jakarta Daily Photo
Santy was the first from the DPB family to welcome me, and I still appreciate that warm welcome! Oh, I can't forget to mention the great photography!

Now here's more photos of Mama's Fish House:



Labels: , , , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger GMG said...

Hi Kuanyin, here I am trying to recapture your last posts on my weekly visit… ;) and look what I get: some gorgeous pictures from a restaurant I didn't find when in Maui... Shame! ;))).
Congratulations on the much deserved award! With pics like these, no wonder you make our days!
Thanks for your comments at Blogtrotter. I’m still strolling around the streets of Sofia there.
Have a great weekend!
Gil

February 23, 2008  
Blogger Ann (MobayDP) said...

Wow! Those flowers in the vase are so pretty!

February 23, 2008  
Blogger Jilly said...

Kuanyin, oh many thanks for mentioning me in your list of awards. What great company I'm in - am honoured! Many thanks indeed.

Just adore those beautiful flowers in your post. I've totally forgotten their name. Do remind me! When I lived in Cairns I grew some in my garden. No chance here, not humid or hot enough. Such beauty.

February 23, 2008  
Blogger Ming the Merciless said...

Thank you very much for the fabulous award.

I am humbled and I truly appreciate it.

*hugs*

February 24, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks so much for including Jakarta DP, Kuanyin! I am so honoured :)

and I'm sure you now know that tanty is from Stavanger DP. hehe...

again, much appreciated!
all the best for your wonderful photos as well!

santy

February 24, 2008  
Blogger Kala said...

Hi there Ms. Wailea DP =)
I was just reading that Maui has a record number of whales counted!!! I wish i could be there now to see them for myself! Thank you so much for the acknowledgment and hope you have a wonderful week!

February 25, 2008  
Blogger Carlos Lorenzo said...

I see that you passed it along wisely. All of your choices include bloggers that in one way or another are distinguished by their kindness. I wish I were as kind as some of you are, including you Kuanyin. I think this is what this award is about. The web is made up of all kinds of people and sometimes the philosophy of the pack prevails, call it pack of wolves or flock of sheep depending on your approach to it. So as is in the pack, you are shunned if you act weird. I have always been surprised at such behavior and with time we learn to live with it. We finally realize that there's no need to go against it but to look for those fellow souls that harmonize, are openminded and have thoughts of their own. After this digression of mine, I insist in my statement that you chose wisely, as usual :). You are one of the kindest humans in the pack.

February 25, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home