Wailea Daily Photo

Wailea Daily Photo

Photoblog of Maui, Hawaii

2/21/08

Mama's of Maui

This is the entrance/exit to the most famous seafood restaurant on the island of Maui, Mama's Fish House Restaurant. The restaurant has been around for ages, and the cuisine is exceptional, and (cough!) so are the prices. Bring your credit card or beaucoup bucks when you come here.

Be sure to click on the link above to hear beautiful Hawaiian music and photos of delicious food.

We took our daughter out to dine there yesterday on her birthday, and everything was DIVINE as it always is. We love Mama's!

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Carlos Lorenzo said...

You know I love island, if you know what I mean. And Maui is one of those places I would like to be, all year long. One of the things I love is to find a good restaurant by the beach. Everything tends to be delicious by the beach but if it is well presented and fresh I really go crazy. I entered the site and took a look at the menu. I cannot touch or taste but it sure looks appealing, exuberant, imaginative. Even the entrance is fantastic. My best wishes to your daughter. Happy anniversary.

February 22, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi - I love your photos! We just came back from a 9 day trip and shot almost 4000 shots. I am trying to identify something that we saw and from the variety of your picutres, I am hoping you can help me.

About a mikle or so PAST hana, on the mountain side, is a property that has stone walls, and stone "piles" with what look like lights on top. It lloks like a garden or cemetary - I did see a statue, religious in nature. Can you tell me what I was looking at?

Thanks!
Cherese

February 25, 2008  
Blogger kuanyin333 said...

Cherese: which direction past Hana are you referencing? Towards Kaupo or the other way? Nothing comes to mind with your description, but perhaps if I saw your photos. My email is listed on my blog, so you could email me a photo if you like.

February 25, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home