Wailea Daily Photo

Wailea Daily Photo

Photoblog of Maui, Hawaii

1/11/08

Mai Tai's On Maui

If you're looking for a cheap Mai Tai, Life's A Beach is the bar to go to--it's located on South Kihei Road. Most of the upscale restaurants on Maui charge anywhere from 8 to 15 dollars for a Mai Tai. I've never had a $1 Mai Tai, so I don't know how good it is. My (former) favorite Mai Tai's are at Mama's Fish House on the North Shore, and these are the most expensive according to my partner. Since I no longer drink or intake any sugar, I don't need to consider the price of a Mai Tai anymore.

Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It can be a fun place!

January 11, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't drink but no sugar? I can't imagine it even if you do live somewhere so beautiful.

January 11, 2008  
Blogger Kala said...

wow - $1 mai tai!!! nuff said LOL

January 14, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home