Wailea Daily Photo

Wailea Daily Photo

Photoblog of Maui, Hawaii

12/31/07

Looking Back on 2007

Most of my photos are from the vantage point of looking out at the sea, and so today as the year 2007 winds down, I decided to use a photo looking back upon Maui from the sea. What a precious island Maui is!

How very privileged I am to partake of the Maui Aloha and photograph Maui and showcase it's wondrous beauty through these last years, and that's my answer for Isabella Of Naples Daily Photo. I absolutely love the word Precious!

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger isa said...

...And your photos are Precious to me!

Happy New Year, Kuanyin!

December 31, 2007  
Blogger Gerald (SK14) said...

I came to look at your theme post but then scrolled down to this. I love this one much more so will leave my new year greeting here.

good luck with any relocation plans, I'm dreading it myself.

January 01, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home