Wailea Daily Photo

Wailea Daily Photo

Photoblog of Maui, Hawaii

12/25/07

Maui Merry Christmas

You're looking at THREE of my sweet potato dishes which I'll be taking to a party later today. I made them this morning, and then will heat them up again with marshmellows melted into them. They may not look all that great, but do they ever get scarfed down, and my friends love them and always request I bring them at Christmas!

It's been such a busy, fun Christmas day here I almost forgot to post, and it wasn't until I was visiting other Daily Photo Blogs that I remembered.

So once again, Mele Kalikimaka!

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Annie said...

Merry Christmas from American Fork, Utah!

Those look very tasty.

December 25, 2007  
Blogger kostas said...

Merry Christmas.
Regards from Thessaloniki.

December 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home