Wailea Daily Photo

Wailea Daily Photo

Photoblog of Maui, Hawaii

3/18/07

Yet Another Waterfall Photo

Here's another one of my waterfall photos. In former times, I used to hike, ride, and hang-out more in Nature, but in recent years, I've been focused in a different direction (creating art and attempting to complete several books PLUS diving into blogging and the immense blogosphere), so many of the recent photos I've posted here are from my archives. When I post them, I feel melancholy remembering the wonderful moments of my life, some of them with people who have crossed over the rainbow bridge. I was reminded of our precious moments when a lady I had married many years ago called to inform me her amazing, loving husband had recently passed. I had posted a photo of their wedding kiss ten days after he had passed on, and I had felt his presence at the time, not knowing until this past week about his passing. This is one of the many reasons I love photography: capturing the precious blessings of moments in time.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Ming the Merciless said...

OMG, that is sooo beautiful!!

Can I trade life with you for a week?!?!? Please!!

March 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home