Wailea Daily Photo

Wailea Daily Photo

Photoblog of Maui, Hawaii

3/22/07

Day At A Maui Beach




When company comes to visit us on Maui, I don't follow my normal posting/blogging routine, and I PLAY! Lately this is what I've been doing--lots of playing--and that's why I haven't been posting too much on my blogs or making comments on others! These are recent photos from a day at the beach with friends. The first one I posted to demonstrate that I've been thrown a bit off balance. :-)

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger FHB said...

Purdy.

March 22, 2007  
Blogger Kate said...

You have my permission to play!! Comment on profile: are you rally 250 years old??!! How about posting a picture of YOU!! This I'd like to see!!

March 23, 2007  
Blogger Ming the Merciless said...

I wish I could join you guys in some sand and surf. I bet you don't miss New York City as much now. :-)

To respond to your question, I got a pair of jeans, a CD and some candy in the swag bag.

March 23, 2007  
Blogger kuanyin333 said...

Ming: you're absolutely right!
Kate: How did my profile make me 250?! I'll post a photo or more of myself in 9 days...that's when Wailea Daily Photo will reach it's 200th Post! So I want to have a birthday party like Eric! In the meantime, I'm gonna try and get some weird self-portraits if I can. If not, I'll just post other photos.

March 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home