Wailea Daily Photo

Wailea Daily Photo

Photoblog of Maui, Hawaii

2/20/07

Another Awesome Sunset

Last evening we dined at a restaurant which faces the water. We had the booth next to the window, so it was super easy for me to capture some great sunset photos. I like this one especially because of the arc of light.

Now for some shameless self promotion: One of my other blogs: Way Khool Sites is featured as the Blog of the Day on Fuel My Blogs.

I could use a little click-love for my worthy blog Way Khool Sites, which Pays It Forward by highlighting other worthy blogs and sites. Mahalo Nui Loa ahead of time!


Technorati Tags:, Wailea Daily Photo Blog,,




Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Pat said...

Stunning! Absolutely stunning!

February 20, 2007  
Blogger freelancer said...

Nice sunset !

February 20, 2007  
Blogger don said...

stunning what a sunset

February 20, 2007  
Blogger Dsole said...

Wow! I could eat any meal with these landscapes!! beautiful sunset!!

February 20, 2007  
Blogger Ming the Merciless said...

Beautiful sunset! Exactly what I imagine living in Hawaii would be like.

February 21, 2007  
Blogger Deb said...

It's sunny in Minneapolis today...but somehow your sun seems so much warmer.....
sigh.-.

February 21, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

that's a very very beautiful sunset!

the glow is just awesome.

February 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home