Wailea Daily Photo

Wailea Daily Photo

Photoblog of Maui, Hawaii

1/23/07

West Maui Waterfall



This photo is from my collection of West Maui Mountains waterfalls. The ONLY way to photograph these isolated waterfalls is by helicoptor. At different times, I've been in helicoptors with the doors open so it's easy to get a clear shot.

The West Maui Mountains are uninhabited. However, there are rumors about Viet Nam vets and others living back in these areas. When I moved to Maui, I heard a story (which could very well be one of those Urban Legends) about a whole team of National Geographic explorers disappearing into this area never to be seen again.

Technorati Tags:, Wailea Daily Photo Blog,,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Every time I see photos of those waterfalls I'm amazed. So beautiful!

January 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home