Wailea Daily Photo

Wailea Daily Photo

Photoblog of Maui, Hawaii

12/22/06

Unfinished Christmas Tree



Yes, I confess. I haven't finished decorating our Christmas tree. Notice the top branches are empty--that's because I have to get a ladder out of the closet and ACTUALLY step up on it with the decorations balanced in a box and lean over a lot to place the ornaments. Since everyone I know is as super busy as myself, putting the decorations and the star on top will require me to perform this task by myself which will require lots of up and down the step ladder to check and see if all the ornaments are looking balanced. Somehow this finishing of the tree has YET to be priority in my life. Notice the small number of gifts under the tree? That's because this year we're doing Christmas at TWO other homes, and this tree is basically just for jolly decoration.

And how is your Chrismukkah Season going? Glad Tidings from our home to yours!

Technorati Tags:, Wailea Daily Photo Blog,,

3 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Our season has been pleasantly calm because we are downsizing and also because our family is quite small. No complaints!! Have a jolly holiday!

December 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kuanyin, you SHOULD read today's NYTimes article about Chrismukkah!! LOL!!

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/12/24/fashion/24PotteryBarn.html

BTW, beautiful looking tree!

December 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I like your tree very much - it actually touches the ceiling, doesn't it?
No little kids here, so this year we just strung some lights over a palm tree;-)))

Happy Holidays!

December 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home