Wailea Daily Photo

Wailea Daily Photo

Photoblog of Maui, Hawaii

8/3/07

The Tall Trees

Palm trees are one of my favorite subjects to photograph, and through the years, I've taken LOTS of photos of them. Long before I dreamed of making Maui my home, I was told by a psychic that I would be moving faraway to the land of the "tall trees" and that I would love these trees. I didn't understand what she was talking about then, but now I do!

Here's the website of an artist who paints these beautiful palm trees.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Scott Johnson said...

I love palms, also! They keep making their way into my blog, too!
But that sky (and location in general) are much more beautiful.
Great shot!

August 03, 2007  
Blogger Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

I love them too. Entices me to your area - i wish!

August 04, 2007  
Blogger kuanyin333 said...

Mahalo Scott and Lynn....they are so beautiful and tall that your head is always titled backwards as you admire them.

August 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home