Wailea Daily Photo

Wailea Daily Photo

Photoblog of Maui, Hawaii

3/21/08

Last Leg Of Our South Maui Beach Walk

The condos on the right are older but STILL expensive. Maui's real estate isn't going down as in many other places in the USA but holding strong. Practically everything on Maui is going UP-- especially electric, gas, food, and water.
Elua Beach on the Wailea Coast has often been voted one of the best beaches in the Islands. This is where I took my scuba lessons a long time ago.
We come to the end of our South Maui Beach Walk now. Mahalo for joining me!

I wish everyone a great weekend and Happy Easter!

I'm taking off on a LONG holiday for several months and heading to various locations on the East Coast and the Caribbean. I'm SO overdue for a vacation and can't wait to explore NEW places! I'll bring back many photos which I'll post as well as inviting you to join me on another fabulous beach walk in West Maui.

A friend has agreed to upload my April Theme contribution.

A-L-O-H-A!

Labels: , , , , , ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Dick said...

Hi

Thanks for visiting. You do have a lot of blogs. A paradise where you live!!!!! Have a nice holiday and happy Easter.

March 21, 2008  
Blogger The D in D & T said...

What I wouldnt give to be sitting on that beach right now!

Have a great holiday :)

March 21, 2008  
Blogger Janet said...

Great walk...thanks!

March 21, 2008  
Blogger Andrea said...

I want to go.....I want to go....
I hope you have a wonderful vacation.

March 21, 2008  
Blogger Kris McCracken said...

What's the water like this time of year? I could use a dip.

March 21, 2008  
Blogger virtual nexus said...

Lovely photos and Happy Easter...
hope you have a good vacation!

March 22, 2008  
Blogger sonia a. mascaro said...

What a lovely place! I wish I was there!

March 22, 2008  
Blogger Jilly said...

Elua beach looks just heavenly. And I love that boardwalk. This was a wonderful walk, Kuanyin, even tho I had to run to catch up today!

Have a great holiday. And a good Easter Sunday today.

March 22, 2008  
Blogger GMG said...

TGIF!!! Finally, some moments without having to think on things to do tomorrow and with time to come and enjoy your posts!
Loved to see that portion of Wailea Beach where I spent some time swimming in 1996 and 1998...
Thanks for the link and for your comments at Blogtrotter where I'm now strolling around Bilbao!
Have a great vacation and a great weekend!
Gil

March 28, 2008  
Blogger FĂ©nix - Bostonscapes said...

That's such a wonderful walk. Beautiful, thanks!

April 01, 2008  
Blogger Mauigirl said...

Kuanyin, great pics of the Wailea coast! Thanks for posting them!

April 09, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home