Wailea Daily Photo

Wailea Daily Photo

Photoblog of Maui, Hawaii

2/7/07

Framed



This is the upscale Kealani Resort, a gorgeous resort in Wailea. It's all white and has a Moorish feel to is, don't you think?

Yesterday I discovered a Conde Nast Travel Photo Dream Trip 2007 Contest to anywhere in the world, and I've been busy uploading some of my favorite Very Special MOMENTS in travel photos and submitting them along with brief stories. I want ya'll to know about it too so you can either add your favorite photos and win prizes AND VOTE FOR MY PHOTOS TOO! :-)

Thus far, I have submitted some of my favorite photo moments from these locations: India, Tibet, Thailand, Egypt, and Peru. I plan to enter more. If you go to the website, they have the categories of locales listed, so you can find my photos. My blog name of Kuanyin is noted, so I can be easily found. Please vote for me, and let me know if you submit yours, and I'll vote for you! Even if you merely comment, you can win prizes. Here's the link. At the very least, you'll get to view even more fabulous photos.

Technorati Tags:, Wailea Daily Photo Blog,,

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Ioanna said...

Lovely!

February 07, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home