Wailea Daily Photo

Wailea Daily Photo

Photoblog of Maui, Hawaii

8/31/06

One Solitary Sailboat



I will be away most of September, and so I won't be able to contribute to the theme of the month. However, since today is Bloggers Day 2006, I want to contribute my two cents on this day, and so I will try and visit many of you and make a comment. I would also like to point out the AWESOME daily photo blog of my neighboring island...Oahu. It is titled Honolulu, and it's on the island of Oahu. I live on the island of Maui...just pointing this out for some that may not know we're different islands. :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Gattina said...

So you are going away ? Have nice holidays !
I like this blog !

August 31, 2006  
Blogger kaa said...

great shot! i like the shades of blue here. Looks like a postcard.

September 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home